Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A New Frontier

Alright. This will be my first time ever blogging on the interwebs in such an official capacity. The reason for the creation of this blog (or rather the catalyst) is for a Social Media Marketing course I am taking this semester at Kennesaw State University. (Hello Professor Burton!!!)

Anyway, I am allowed to make the blog whatever I wish so long as my professor does not blush so I choose to begin with my three primary interest: Guns, Games, and Geekdom.  Any who are uninitiated in the realm of Geekdom, or Nerdom, may find it a bit odd here and take a bit longer to get up to speed. with that disclaimer out of the way lets get on with it!

My name is Neal Caldwell and I am an alcoho- Nerd! ehem... right, I am a Nerd and I am damn proud of it! I have already purchased my membership for DragonCon this year and the cosplay possibilities keep running through my head. I have a Steam account where I play many different games in my spare time (of which I have less and less these days). The games I play most often at this time are Rust, Skyrim, and Kerbal Space Program. If you like science and being really frustrated please go and pick up Kerbal Space Program right now. You may thank me or curse me later. Rust is a game in early alpha that is oh so fun, its a survival PVP zombie game inspired by Day Z and minecraft. Again, you may thank me or curse me later...

As the blog title may suggest, I am also an avid gun enthusiast. *cough* redneck *cough* ehem... well, as I am Michigan born, and Georgia raised I do not believe I am a "redneck" mostly because of my wonderful grasp on what we call the English language. I currently own three firearms including an AR-15 which I built myself. As I type this paragraph, I am thinking that I will probably not be talking so much about my guns. It might be me just lighting a powder keg (pun not intended).

Ok, well I have been typing now for about thirty minutes and I think I am going to have lots of fun with this! I may even get back to making YouTube videos again (www.youtube.com/nealtcaldwell). I have always wanted to start a Vlog, but I never knew what to talk about. This is where I will test ideas and see what works. Thanks to all my future readers, fans and trolls.

Live long and Prosper


No comments:

Post a Comment