Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Game

Recently I read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss after a good buddy of mine suggested it to me. He told me the usual crap one does when telling you to read a self-help book. "This book will change your life!" was what he told me, and after putting it off for a few months I broke down and read it. It changed my life.
The book is the story of Neil Strauss and his journey from AFC (Average Frustrated Chump) to MPUA (Master Pickup Artsit). Initially the presmise sounds lame and disingenuous, but this book broke down social interaction in a way I had never realized. To effectively meet women, a man does not need lines, he needs routines. Actual conversation starters that get a woman thinking on a cerebral and emotional level. The mistake most guys make is that they try to earn a woman's interest. From "The Game" I have learned it is for better to attract than to chase. Giving a woman soemthing she hasn't seen before is powerful. Ignoring her and even disqualifying her as a potential date are actions attractive women do not usually experience. From their point of view (to no fault of her own usually) she is a desierable woman who men should want, but here is this confident, funny, clever guy, and he won't even talk to me!
I'll be posting other blogs gettign into some of the specifics of the Game, but in the weeks since I've applied the lessons, my interactions with women have been much better! Some guys are naturals with women. Its where guys like me first learned from to talk to girls. There is some sort of program in their brains that lets them do what they do, but for me, and guys like me, we didn't get that update to our software when we hit puberty. Women were always this puzzle to solve. The veil has been lifted now. Even if you are a natural, and you pick up women with relative ease, I recommend you read this book. It will only help you . If you are an AFC like I was, then I implore you to read it and join the Community. It will improve your life in so many ways other than picking up women. And for women reading this blog, I'm not sure if I would suggest you read this book. You may learn more about yourself as a woman than you really wanted to know. The information is simple, but powerful.


Game Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment